Mulberry Farm (Green Farm)

Green Farm was a small farm, where a few cows were grazed. In the 1930s and 1940s it was run by Frederick Borley with one farm worker, followed about 1950 by Stanley Greenfield; in 1961 an Evelyn Crosby was there. Then Dennis Dyball purchased it and the farmhouse became a private residence, renamed Mulberry Farm in about 1997.


1. Mulberry Farm (Green Farm) .. Full size


2. Mulberry Farm

3. Mulberry Farm