Oliver HousePreviously known as Eagle House, this fine old building was named for Oliver Jewers, who moved here from Sunnyside (over the road) in about 1920.
There was a Walter Potter here in 1896, who sent his son Edward to the Board School.
Geoffrey Phillips, a wine merchant, and his wife and son were recorded here in the 1911 census, and Stanley Lowe in the 1916 directory.
In 2011 the house is still in the Jewers family.
1. Oliver House .. Full size