Laying St. Edmunds Foundation Stone in 1911

G.Horrex - W.Symonds - G.C.Capon - J.Wendelbo-Madsin (Architect) - A.S.Wakelin - R.Hitchcock
W.Breese - W.Cross - T.E.Robinson - Rev.J.R. George - C.Bridges - A.S.Thurlow - W.Morley
The following photographs were found when the factory closed. All except two have a name inscribed on the back. Some appear among the founders above.

Chas. Bridges


G C Capon

Alfred Thurlow Horringer

Wm. Symonds

Jas. Smith

Henry? Freeman of the Red House, Aspal

Philip Gage