New Road No telegraph poles yet... The house on the horizon? - as New Road is curved, it must be The Cedars
New Road, 1925 Rannochs first house on the left; maybe the smithy (Redit's) is the last on the left; there is a barn along on the right
New Road Then and Now The shed on the left had been the scout hut by the bacon factory drive - Mulley acquired it. Roseacre on the right, where Bob and Margaret Dow lived. See also the aerial photo of this part of New Road.