Laying of Foundation Stone (photos), 30th May 1911
Laying St. Edmunds Foundation Stone in 1911
G.Horrex – W.Symonds – G.C.Capon – J.Wendelbo-Madsin (Architect) – A.S.Wakelin – R.Hitchcock
W.Breese – W.Cross – T.E.Robinson – Rev.J.R. George – C.Bridges – A.S.Thurlow – W.Morley The following photographs were found when the factory closed. All except two have a name inscribed on the back. Some appear among the founders above.