Botany Bay Farm
This was a medium-sized farm of about 50 to 60 acres. In the 1930s and 1940s Alfred Johnson was farmer here, employing two men. Raymond Holloway in 1948, Reginald Cullen in the 1950s, Gerald Green then David Green in the 60s-80s. The farm fields themselves were among those taken over by Dennis Dyball and he established a grain store in the field at the corner of East Wood.