Crown InnBuilding Status: No Longer Exists
Demolished in the early 1990s.
Photo No.1 has on its reverse: Orig. Baker. Crown Mill and cottages c.1960. One of the cottages was formerly the Crown Beer House. Alice Phillips (see school photo c.1909) lived in part of the other cottage as a child. Charlie Lambourne (see school photo 1928) lived with his adoptive mother in the cottage hidden by foliage, RH side of photo.
See publican list.