Dagwood FarmBuilding Status: Listed Building
Bennett’s Farm. This small farm was run by Harry Bullock in the 1940s; it has been called Dagworth Farm since 1948. In the 1950s and 1960s there was an Alfred Burrows farming here. However by 1971 the farmland had been sold off to Dennis Dyball
Farmhouse; early C17 or earlier and in 3 phases. One storey and attics. Two short ranges forming an L-plan, one of which has been extended by a lower 2- cell service range of about 2 bays. Timber-framed and plastered. Thatched roof: C19 eyebrow dormer with a small-pane sash. An early C17 internal chimney set between the two main ranges: red brick with a diaper-pattern tiled frieze at the base, and 3 detached octagonal shafts. Mainly early C19 small- paned horizontally sliding casements. C19 4-panelled part-glazed entrance door with a C20 thatched porch on posts. The service range has an C18 axial chimney of red brick and a C19 boarded entrance door.