Grove FarmBuilding Status: Listed Building
Map Location n05 This was a small farm with a few dairy cows. It was run by Israel Custerson with one man in the 1930s and 1940s, and from 1948 until the early ’70s by Wilfred Rushbrook. Dennis Dyball bought the farmland and the farmhouse became a private residence. In the 1980s, sold about 7 acres to the parish council. This enabled them to establish there the sports field for the Elmswell football team, after their former pitches were lost to housing developments.