Methodist Church

Building Status: Unknown

Read below (click on the link) the History of Elmswell Methodist Society (1959) by Rev. Bullen, and articles by John Fenton.

The first chapel (also shown) opened in 1818, and was demolished in 1898; Cornelius F. Matthew (c.1804-1898), Leader of the Elmswell Methodists – (yes, departed the same year as the chapel itself!)

A Short History of a Village Methodist Society



Methodist Church

Methodist Church

Methodist Church

Methodist Chapel

Methodist Church

Mr. Mathew

Methodist Church

Methodist Chapel, 1905 ♣ ♣