Mulberry Farm (Green Farm)Building Status: Listed Building
Green Farm was a small farm, where a few cows were grazed. In the 1930s and 1940s it was run by Frederick Borley with one farm worker, followed about 1950 by Stanley Greenfield; in 1961 an Evelyn Crosby was there. Then Dennis Dyball purchased it and the farmhouse became a private residence, renamed Mulberry Farm in about 1997.
Farmhouse, early C17 or earlier. 2 storeys. 4 windows. 3-cell lobby-entrance plan. Timber-framed and plastered. Thatched roof with axial chimney of C17 red brick. C20 casements with leaded glazing. C20 gabled porch at lobby-entrance position. The right hand (parlour) cell is lower at the ridgeline than the rest of the building and probably built at a different time.