Old Rectory (The)


The house was built in 1864 as the Rectory, and fulfilled this function for many years. In the second picture below, the house is referred to as the “Manor House”.

Now named “Hill Court”.



Old Rectory (The)

4. The Old Rectory

Old Rectory (The)

5.

Old Rectory (The)

7.

Old Rectory (The)

9.

Old Rectory (The)

3. Hill Court (front)

Old Rectory (The)

8.

Old Rectory (The)

6.

Old Rectory (The)

2. Rectory The Manor House, actually the old rectory, line drawing - no date

Old Rectory (The)

Old Rectory, 1940